IMPORTANT CHINA VISA ANNOUNCEMENT: From January 02, 2019 China consulates in Canada will require each applicant to come pesronally for fingerprinting. Visa Center advises to get China visa before the end of 2018 to avoid visa process complexities of new procedure! Apply at any Visa Center office or by mail before Dec. 31!
|Tourist Single Entry visa valid for 60 days with max 60 days stay||$ 122.50
|Business Single Entry visa valid for 60 days with max 60 days stay||$ 122.50
Nearest Costa Rica Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Tuesday, Dec 25||Christmas Day|
Costa Rica Visa Requirements
- Passport valid for 6 months.
- One (1) passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Employment Letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- Passport holders of non-Canadian passports may be exempt from visa to Costa Rica if they carry a Canadian Visa or PR Card
Costa Rica Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Host's Bank Statement. If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in Costa Rica, please provide a copy of that individual's bank statement. Please note that the invitation letter from your host should specifically state the types of support they will be providing (financial, accommodations, etc).
Still have questions?Look in Costa Rica Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West